Rotavent spinning cowl
Designed and produced by Colt Cowls, the Rotorvent is widely regarded as the best spinning cowl on the market.
The Rotorvent has been designed with over 70 years experience of the aerodynamics of chimney cowls. It was developed with one prime objective:- to be most efficient and powerful quality product on the market. It is suitable for use on all types of fuel and gas, as well as being an extremely efficient ventilator
- Fits 80 – 250mm flue sizes.
- 316 grade stainless steel rotor structure.
- Pressure die cast LM6 aluminium base.
- Tested from minus 20°C to 200°C..
- Revolutionary fin-fixing method which combines threading the fin through the base of the structure and finishing with spotwelding (see diagram).
- One size only.
- The Rotorvent complies with and has been tested to BS715:1993 and does not require a birdguard for gas applications